Friday, August 16, 2013

What did vowels ever do to you to make you hate them so much?

Happy FRIDAY eve! Lol How ws ur beautiful Thursday Gorgeous?I must say Im really diggin your profile..:-).I luv it.also bbygrl what a pair of lips u have on u & luv dt colgate smile of :-) You seem like a really nice genuine person. I hope? dollface.I also think u are beautiful. You have some capitvating eyes. Have anyone told u dt before? If u dont mind me asking. Where r u from ( location wise & ethnicity wise)? Something about you , I cant to put my finger on seem it, but I'm really digging it tho, hun. You seem like u got a good head on your shoulders & real go-getter (like me). Thats something we both have in common:-D . Thats a good start. I would love to get some tea, coffee, or a drinks with u 1 day? Hows this site treating u boo thus far¿?.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment