Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thank you for that copy and paste "MESSAGE"

Dear Beautiful,

I thought, I would take the time out to write you this message to let you know that I'm a well rounded, down to earth, athletic, gentle caring, career minded, hard working, driven, secure, loyal, healthy life style, "SAPIOPHILE" single man who has his own place, car, career, no kids, never been married and completing my bachelors degree in Computer Science. Who loves to cook gourmet dishes, clean, give massages since I had classes in Massage Therapy, doing laundry, being a neat freak and is a personal Physical Fitness Trainer. So if what I wrote entices your mind, body and most importantly soul. Don't hesitate to respond back to this message. I'm just tired of meeting so many "fake" females that don't know what they "want" in life. I just wish their was one female out there in this world that can prove to me that not all females are the same. Also the main reason I'm interested in your profile is because were in the same age group so the maturity level should be mutual. Plus I don't want to sit here and waste your "TIME" as well as mines. I hope you really can understand where I'm coming from beautiful.

Sincerely Yours,

Bob*


PS: You're "BEAUTY" caught my attention but I know once I get to know you it's your "PERSONALITY" that will capture my heart me lady..


*Not his real name

No comments:

Post a Comment