Friday, April 26, 2013

Does this mean you want to hire me? Revisted!

Original post here.

So, yeah.  I'm a sucker.  I couldn't help myself and I responded to his message asking what exactly "business and discreet" meant.  Of course, it was a seeking arrangement type thing and he went on to tell me that most women tell him to keep the vacations and just give them the cash.  So, you know, like a hooker.  After that I stopped responding, my curiosity sated.  Then I received this message:


Well Hello again...getting back to our little discussion we were having...the answer to your question is yes...woman do say those things...as far as y...it could that some are just tired of the bullshit guys say over and over...or the woman attending NYU paying her tuition but struggling otherwise...so she's looking for an attraticve guy to have a good time with and make some extra cash...whatever it is..i pride myself with being a real dude...and being honest...and i'm a very private person...no facebook etc etc...and when certain women see that...they open up to you...and wanna make these deals with you...but anyway...let me explain why i put that option in your message box...it.s simply because your my type of girl...and i mean exactly...i have 2 ex's that look just like you lol....and for me that sets you apart from everyone else on here...but being realistic i'm thinking more than likely you might not feel the same way as i do...i mean if you do that's great...but if not...there are some other options we could explore...to say tactfully....that i promise you would end up in both our favors....soooo hopefully you get this message and send me back a favorable reply untill then ttyl

p.s..that picture of you in the red dress with the pale skin...is a winner for me lol...i would add some heels to that eqation and ask that you do nothing but model for me all day lol....just a thought for the mind...wink wink!!!! lol

So, basically, if I don't like him, that's cool.. He's more than happy to pay me to like him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment