Wednesday, December 10, 2014

After a few days of perfectly normal messages, I thought I was in the clear..

Hi there you are really cute :) something about me that you should know: I am the kind of guy who knows what he wants. I have my stuff together, own a car, nice big house, I am hopeless romantic, kind, I could be very sexxual if I wanted to be but it depends on the woman, if you are a woman who doesn't love sexx, I won't even ask u for it, or if you are a woman who loves sexx a lot you better prepare yourself for this big boy who will rock your world all night long. When I say I am big, I mean it's pretty damn big so u better be able to handle it like a real woman. I am blunt and straight to the point, if you don't like what I say, you are not the right woman for me. Other than that, I know how to treat a girl, I am a lot of fun to be with which would drive some women crazy sometimes :) My goal in life is to be happy as much as I can, same goes with relationships. Hit me up, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. hahah i love this blog. I can completely and totally relate. I am on POF and the messages. OH the messages. Its more of a rarity to receive a "normal" one :)

    ReplyDelete